Our Badam Pista flavor product can be used in falooda recipes to get a rich taste with adding ice-cream.
- 2 tbsp Sweet Basil seeds (Sabja seeds)
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 2 tbsp Sugar (add more if reqiured)
- Handful of Falooda Sev
- 24 tbsp Taj badam pista syrup
- 2 green cardamom (choti elaichi)
- 2 cups Ice cream
- ice as required
- ⅔ Saffron strands (kesar)
Process Steps :
- Take two glasses. Add spoonful of basil seeds to it.
- Then on top add cooked falooda sev.
- Dip kesar in warm milk. Now blend taj badam pista syrup sugar & milk in a mixer.
- Grind elaichi to a fine powder.
- Pour it in the glass along with some crushed ice.
- Serve it chilled.